CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Couple of thoughts
Forum: Neurology Forum 
  • How did gabapentin stop my migraine when nothing else worked?   wobble   5y  15,636  C
    • Great post! ... ... Thank you for sharing this experience. ... ... As you may ...   LD Di   5y  14,242
      • i thanks for your answer. I had a virus in april could that have caused an over ...   wobble   5y  13,995
        • Couple of thoughts   LD Di   5y  13,917  
          This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          LD Di
          Date: 11/1/2010 7:38:47 PM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   13917
          How well was your home ventilated after the coolant leak???

Are you absolutely sure the leakage was stopped, and you have not been having continued exposure to it??

You speak of having young children and of having 4 years free of CFS/fibro symptoms. Do you know there is a major school of opinion that states these are chronic cyclical and gradually worsening conditions??? When one is younger, they can seem to disappear entirely, but typically DO come back. Eventually, many just fluctuate in severity of symptoms without any time entirely free from them. The older one is and the longer one has had them, the more likely this chronic/cyclical outcome is. I wish that this info had been available when I was much younger. Would have been much more careful with many lifestyle choices if I had not mistakenly though that I was entirely "cured" several times and gone back to old habit that were causative.

The epileptic-like stuff can be caused by chemical and biological agents. For me, has been pesticides and molds. In my case, standard tests for epilepsy have not shown the typical results for a positive diagnosis, but I have had the symptoms off and on in response to the toxins just mentioned for many years.

If many of the neurological symptoms are arising at work, your work environment may be toxic for you due to chemicals, molds or other biological entities in the HVAC system, etc. While it is entirely possible that you would be the only one so affected, it is more likely that others are also having problems if your workspace has sick building syndrome.

Anyway, that is a lot to try to take in, so will sign off now. May your search for wise health choices be blessed with success.

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
          Alert Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        • Re: How did gabapentin stop my migraine when nothing else worked?   #38782   5y  14,130
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.248 sec, (1)

High Blood Pressure?

Laundry Detergent Alert

Did you poop today?

Your Ad Here

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Free shipping on orders over $49

Easy Colon Detox

Destroy Parasites Quickly