CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver
  • Hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver   Quarkt2   5y  4,107  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Quarkt2
    Date: 9/23/2010 7:54:53 AM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   4107
    I have not tried honey from NZ and coconut oil but I have had success from drinking hydrogen peroxide and Colloidal Silver .

My situation is helped by mixing and drinking small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, Colloidal Silver with apple juice.

When I say small, I do mean small. More than a tea spoon in a glass of juice will make your stomach upset.

The hydrogen peroxide can't hurt you. It is Hydrogen-Peroxid (water with an extra oxygen atom) and it works because your body breaks down the Hydrogen-Peroxid into H2O and O. The O is a free radical and so it will attach and destroy anything tiny and sensitive such as a yeast infection. This is a natural process that your immune system uses for fight infection.

Don't use it topically since this will cause scarring of the skin.

NEXT...

If you really want to accelerate the healing, make your own colloidal silver and be sure to filter it through a coffee filter to remove any large particles since this will turn your skin green/gray for life.

To make it properly, buy some 99.999% pure silver wire and put it in some H2O2. Silver is a catalyst for H2O2 and it will turn the H2O2 into water and tiny singlet oxygen bubbles.

After 24 hours, the reaction will be done and the silver will no longer be bubbling. Filter that brown water that contains the silver particles through a coffee filter and mix with a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and fruit juice or even better just water and drink.

No pathogen can live on silver longer than 10 minutes and so it works even better and plain H2O2 and together they work to cleave the O atom off the H2O2.

In 5 days you should see improvement. Hope that all helps you and makes sense.

You can google "bob beck pulser" for more on this subject.

Hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver with AC microcurrents (see Dr. Robert Beck's pulser) will cure many diseases from HIV to cancer.

For every disease, there is a pathogen causing it. (virus, bacteria, fungi or parasite) Dr. Royal Raymond Rife discovered this and his equipment was stolen, his lab burned was was sued over and over by the AMA.

A global jewish organized crime syndicate controls the medical systems of the Earth and they are using it to cull and weaken the gentile population. I could write for days to back that last statement up but this is not the place.

FYI - HIV was created at Rockafeller university. Read the book "Emerging Viruses HIV and Ebola by Dr. Leonard Horowitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUX_cWc2Yg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)

Feeling Tired All The Time?

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

I Found Kidney Support

Original Hulda Clark

Your Ad Here

Free Clark DVD!

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally