3. Since the bacteria in the mouth activate the solution, you are only activating an amount needed to deal with the bacteria. When you use an activated solution you run the risk of damaging the enamel on the teeth.
4. The mouth is a complex place. There are biofilms that are beneficial and others that damage the teeth. The idea is to eliminate the ones that damage the teeth while keeping the disruption of the beneficial ones to a minimum. When you use an activated solution you blast everything. This can damage the enamel on the teeth. Many people have reported increased sensitivity after using an activate solution over a period of time. People who use the unactivated solution report good dental health and no problems with sensitivity. In addition, chlorine dioxide is a respiratory irritant. If you use an activated solution you run the risk of breathing fumes in and doing damage to your respiratory tract. Also, the activated solution is an acid. Ask a dentist if it is a good idea to use an acid as a mouthwash.