When you have "issues" with your teeth, and activated solution will quickly take care of them. However, some people have reported developing a sensitivity in their teeth after extended use. This is caused by the attack of the acid on the teeth. You didn't mention how much water you added to your mixture, so I don't have a good feel for the concentration of chlorous acid you are using, but it may be a good idea to rinse your mouth out afterward, or you can add a little baking soda to neutralize the PH of the solution.
An excellent mouthwash for general use can be made by adding 3.0 ml of 22.4% sodium chlorite to 500 ml of water. 3.0 ml is about 51 drops. This solution has a neutral PH and only releases chlorine dioxide in proportion to the amount of bacteria in the mouth. This solution has also been widely tested by dentists, and if you don't want to mix your own, you can pick up some Oxyfresh from your local dentist. Profresh is another one if you can't find Oxyfresh.
I add a drop of mint extract for that "zesty" experience, but that is optional. Store the solution in a cool place out of UV light and it will last for at least 6 months.