CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease
  • MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease   FunnyGirl85   5y  6,522  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    FunnyGirl85
    Date: 7/27/2010 12:17:46 PM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   6522
    Hello, all. I'm 25 and found out last year that I've had Lyme since age 8. I developed severe multiple chemical sensitivity about a yr. after having my wisdom teeth removed (age 20), so the subject of cavitations has come up. Anyway, I'm now so severely chemically sensitive that I can't be in my folks' house, but have no income & no other place to go. I'm reacting horribly to mold &/or mycotoxins in our window air conditioners; it's now all throughout the house. I tried to sleep outside in the yard, but the house windows are left open at nite, mold escapes & wreaks havoc. Basically the smallest exposure to this mold is causing damage to my nervous system, damage that's not going away. Feels like somebody's up in my brain just hitting a delete button, so I'm losing vision, circulation & motor coordination in some areas. The impact of the mold/mycotoxins is almost instantaneous. My folks tried turning the ACs off for 2 weeks; I still couldn't go in the house; same issues.

    I took my 1st drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement yesterday & slept a bit better, but didn't notice much else. My question is, what can Miracle-Mineral-Supplement do for my mold & mycotoxin issue, for example, can anyone send me research verifying that it kills mold & mycotoxins? What, if anything, does it to do mold and mycotoxins? Will I be able to more effectively eliminate the mycotoxins if I take the MMS with DMSO? And should I even bother, if cavitations are repeatedly dosing me with toxins anyway? Sorry for all the questions; just so lost & desperate. Nowhere to go, & where I live, it's going to get cold in less than a month! I can't just up and move to Arizona or NM, like all my MCS friends are recommending. I need to make myself UN-sensitive to this mold/mycotoxin stuff, which doesn't seem to be bothering anyone else in my house. Advice, anyone?
     
    Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

    How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?


     

    Donate to CureZone


    Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

    CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com


    Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

    Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

    0.238 sec, (1)

    Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

    4 Day Liver Detox

    Filter Your Filthy Water With This

    Purest Body Products

    Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

    Epsom Salt Encapsulated

    Your Ad Here

    Natural Cancer Remedies

    Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally

    My cancer is gone!

    Utopia Silver Supplements

    Magnetic Pulsers In Bulk

    Liquid Weight Loss

    Destroy Parasites Naturally

    Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

    Ccwsô

    Sutherlandia OPC Extract

    Place your Ad Here