It all started the other day when we had a strong breeze coming from off of the water. I liked waking up to the breeze but I didn't like waking up to the soar throat. That is why I assumed the soar throat was an allergic reaction to some type of pollen on the breeze but the breeze may very well have been carrying toxins on that stiff wind coming from where the spill is gushing out uncontained.
I have never made Colloidal Gold but you have to have some gold to make it from and I am on the short end of gold these days... I am very sensitive to mercury though so I will definitely keep up my Vitamin D from sun exposure and a supplement. Thanks for your input.