CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Chaparro amargo - success finally
  • Chaparro amargo - success finally   nonmoi   5y  7,310  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    nonmoi
    Date: 3/19/2010 5:51:51 PM   ( 5y ago )   Hits:   7318
    Hi everyone,

Well my experience with the Chaparro Amargo (Crucifixion Thorn) has been 100% positive - it really completely wipes out protozoa - and in my case more specifically, cryptosporidium.

When I started taking it, within about two days (30drops 2X day), I had absolutely zero symptoms left. Not only that, but I felt a great surge of energy and heat in my body. I was sweating in the night, and felt that toxins were really being expelled from my skin. The last remnants of those awful symptoms.

So I take it 7 days on, 7 days off. Actually, I didn't start taking it in time this week, waited a few days too long, and the symptoms came back. Which confirms that I must be loaded with cysts and that I have to do this continuously for a few more months.

Lineup, it really surprises me that you had no results with this herb - it is one of the most powerful herbs I've taken, really strong. And certainly the most powerful of all the ones I had tried against crypto - bitter Oleander , chinese wormwood, etc. And even more efficient than the Alinia. Up to now, I had not been able to completely eradicate my crypto symptoms, but with Chapparro, no problem.

I sometimes wonder though, being a Mexican herb and all, if it doesn't have psychoactive properties - I've noticed a lot of agitation sometimes in me, very very vivid dreaming, and wonder if I can attribute it to the Chapparro.

Anyways, this is an herb I recommend highly. It has also been used to treat cancers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)

Purify Your Water

Liver Cleansing Herbs

My cancer is gone!

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Original Hulda Clark

Did you poop today?

Your Ad Here

Free Clark DVD!