Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease
- cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease
† C †
- I’ve been saying for a long time that cancer is an adaptation by the body.
- Yes, an adaptation that very often would resolve itself, if left alone; if the p...
- But also, it should be said, sometimes (maybe many times) cancer is a choice. Th...
But also, it should be said, sometimes (maybe many times) cancer is a choice. There are a lot of choices we make that are not conscious. (For more on this subject, that stretches one's views of time-space) people can read more of Andreas' forum). That is to say, cancer is not 'the enemy' or 'punishment' meted out by a Father-God, but self-punishment too exists aplenty, sadly. And then there *are* beings who do take on the illness of others, as a form of blessing release for those others. This is a work of immeasurable compassion that can have huge benefits, affecting many many people; it's not *about* miracles, or anything to do with an I-you reality... and such rare people might appear to die of cancer. This is choice, yet of consciousness that is far beyond the average person's ability to recognize or fathom.
That we can even consider such compassion, makes us (whover is reading) incredibly fortunate.
- I addressed this myth 5 months ago when it was posted previously: ... ......
- Final word before the thread gets moved to the debate forum
- Re: cancer is a DEFENSE MECHANISM--not a disease
Donate to CureZone