CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Help with diarrhea and possible parasite die-off symptoms!
  • Image Embedded Help with diarrhea and possible parasite die-off symptoms!   #50447   6y  10,004  
     Date: 10/16/2009 12:03:19 PM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   10004
    Hello

I have had persistent watery BM's and some diarrhea for the last three weeks, this started from the moment I began taking Coral Calcium in an effort to alkalize my body (I am very acid and have been suffering many years with candida, leaky gut and pyroluria). These symptoms have been followed by sensations in my right upper quadrant, this lead me to consider possible detox effects of my program. The sensations are not there anymore but the BM symptoms are not gone yet. Lately, I have inspected the toilet and I have seen bloody mucus strings apart from the stools

Looking into the toilet bowl (not a pleasant task) to inspect further, I found something that could be described as weird looking debris floating on the surface of the toilet water, certainly not something that could resemble anything I have eaten. A bit shocked by the symptoms caused by ingesting the coral calcium, I realized that the stuff floating in the toilet could be parasites.
    The stuff resemble this: (cotton balls with strings..)

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=31076

http://www.altcancer.com/oldam3.htm

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn88/twinofdar/0725081436c1.jpg

So my question goes -> Could raising pH by taking Coral Calcium and vitamin D cause parasites to die-off?

Should I be worried or take anti-parasite herbs or medications to be sure that all eggs and parasites are expelled and not doing any harm to my colon. Is there anything more I should do?

I am little bit worried since this is the first time I have seen my blood and mucus in my stool, is this a common symptom of parasite detox?

very Grateful for all help..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)

High Blood Pressure?

Goodbye Body Aches

Liver Cleansing Herbs

Your Ad Here

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Clark’s Parasites Cleanse

Discount Colon Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet