CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
ATTENTION ALL MC GURU'S-- MC ROOKIE NEEDS INFINITE WISDOM
  • ATTENTION ALL MC GURU'S-- MC ROOKIE NEEDS INFINITE WISDOM   Sean   12y  949  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Sean
    Date: 2/15/2003 4:36:23 PM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   949
    Hi Everyone,

For starters, Rinna, I'm glad my post was helpful... the irony was that I read some other previous posts and thought I was just repeating what everyone else had said, so I felt a bit sheepish at the time. It's clear that the obvious isn't always that obvious. That is what makes this forum so great: when you can't find the nose on your face, someone is there to point it out to you. Something I definitely need as I am absent minded normally, no diet needed.

I am hoping to get some solid opinions on the various things you can do along with the MC. I've only done this once before, and I didn't bother with psyllium or laxative teas or Bentonite (would love to learn more on this). Consequently, I'd like to learn more about the benefits of these things and how crucial or not crucial they are. I see posts regarding liver cleanses as well and I would love to learn more about the benefits of this or when is it optimal to do such a thing... I also read that liver cleanses aren't as effective if you have parasite issues. I think I'll try and make this easier by listing my questions:

--Bentonite: What is it? What are it's benefits? How often can I use it and where would I buy it? suggest any name brands?

--Laxative teas: How significant are they? Is a detox tea ok instead?

--Liver cleanse: More than one recipe? When is the optimal time to do this? Is it easy? difficult?

--Parasites: recommend any products? Should I do this during or after the MC?

--Temperature: Does the temperature of your lemonade matter? I've been making a gallon jug in the morning and it gets me through the majority of the day, but I remember The Master Cleanse saying it should be warm. Can I microwave it?

This is just a start, so any insight anyone has to offer will be appreciated.

By the way this is day four for me, so Rinna and anyone else just starting, I got your back!

God Bless,

Sean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)

Poisonous Water?

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Laxative Foods

Your Ad Here

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health

Causes of Fear?