I personally would not touch the stuff. I have hard time believing in products that have been heavily mispromoted like MMS has been. For example they call it chlorine dioxide. But chlorine dioxide is a very unstable GAS, not liquid. And it quickly breaks down in water to other compounds such as chlorite. So they have lied right off the bat. Then they claim that it does not kill aerobic bacteria even though studies have shown differently. Then they claim it does not suppress the thyroid, which again studies appear to show differently. And chlorine is a halogen known to displace iodine, which leads to hypothyroidism. They claimed that it does not react with organic matter forming carcinogenic trihalomethanes (THMs) although studies once again say otherwise. These are just a few of the false claims I have called them on.
On top of that I also worry about the interaction between MMS and DMSO, which a lot of people have mentioned doing. So I pointed out to them about the Ramirez case where a lady died and many hospital personnel were hospitalized after being exposed to the toxic gas DMSO4, which was formed from the oxidation of the DMSO she was using. MMS is an oxidizer, so I think it is really stupid to be mixing MMS with DMSO.