CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Please help. I am a little worried about menstruating and the MC. I'm on Day 9...
  • Please help. I am a little worried about menstruating and the MC. I'm on Day 9.....   SunShineGurl23   6y  1,346  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    SunShineGurl23
    Date: 7/6/2009 2:56:28 PM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   1346

Hello everyone. I tried searching this on search engines but I am not getting any answers. I am a 24 year old female and I have PCOS. My periods were always irregular since I started gaining weight a few years ago. I wouldn't get my period for months and then get it at once and it would be very heavy to the point where I went to the ER one time. Well, I started my Master-Cleanse while on my period and now I am on day 9. I have had my period for a total of 2 weeks now. I don't want to go to the doctor because I know he won't be supportive of this cleanse that I am doing and probably prescribe medication to me that I will not take. Being that I need iron, does this cleanse in any way make my situation worse? I don't feel dizzy or faint...just feel very tired and a lot of fatigue. I don't want to break the fast. I want to go for 40 days. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)

Symptoms of Candida?

This 4 Day

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

What Causes Depression?

Blood Worms?

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here