CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
A great topical treatment (Baking Soda + Sea Salt)
  • A great topical treatment (Baking Soda + Sea Salt)   herpescure   6y  6,720  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    herpescure
    Date: 6/26/2009 1:52:59 PM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   6720
    Hello,

If you have followed my posts you know I am a HUGE fan of drinking baking soda to maintain an alkaline pH and stop outbreaks in their tracks. I usually drink 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of baking soda in a small glass of water 1 to 3 times a day depending on my diet. If you start to get light headed - you've had too much. Please read more on an alkaline diet.

BTW, look at Airborne, sodium/calcium bicarbonate is the very first ingredient - HA, so that's his cure!

I also follow the Salt/C protocol and take about 3-6 grams of Sea Salt per day and this really keeps my sinus infection in check as it is good at killing bacteria, protozoa, and fungi.

So, I figured if they both work great inside the body, why not outside the body. Do you remember what you put on your foot as a child whenever a bee stung you? What were you told? You were told that a baking soda paste will draw out the poison.

Last night I began to get a small outbreak. Laying in the bathtub I put about 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of Sea Salt on my groin in a paste and let it sit there. Today, the OB gone.

Be careful not to let this get on your sensitive skin (sac/lips) as the baking soda will burn it a little. If you have broken blisters it will hurt like hell, but it should work well.

Please let me know your results.

More info can be found on my blog if you click my name above.

Cheers,
    Herpescure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleansing Herbs

Secrets About Laundry Detergent

Your Ad Here

Tools, Tools, Tools!

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver

Clarkia Extra Strong

Destroy Parasites Quickly