CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Liver flush with ozonated olive oil - horrible
  • Liver flush with ozonated olive oil - horrible   intheflow   6y  2,037  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    intheflow
    Date: 6/11/2009 10:54:11 AM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   2037
    Just wanted to relate my experience with a flush I did 4 days ago. I did the Hulda Clark method and used 1/2 up of the ozonated olive oil. I've had the ozonated oil in the fridge for some time (probably about 6 months) probably not smart to use oil that old??, but it didn't smell rancid. Anyway, I did the protocol exactly, the oil mixture was as terrible as you can imagine, but I got it all down and even slept through the night ok. The next morning came all the burping with the awful taste of the ozonated oil. Eeeek!!!! very distasteful. To make matters worse absolutely no stones came out or even chaff and I felt terrible. It took me 3 days to finally stop burping the awful taste.

The reason I wanted to do a good flush is that it's been a year since my last one and I've had some digestive issues starting where I feel like after I eat, the food feels like a stone in my stomach and just over all yucky feeling until I have an empty stomach and I start to feel ok again.

Now, I want to do another flush soon because I feel like my gallbladder is congested, but I'm definitely not going to use ozonated oil and will be getting the freshest best oil I can find!

In the meantime till I flush again, I'm taking milk thistle and drinking gravel root tea. The tea is supposed to help dissolve the stones a little and help them move out. The one time I did this before (tea and milk thistle) I had my best flush ever with over 100 stones, so I'm trying it again.

I hope I can get my digestive issues resolved soon because I'm literally afraid to eat anything, because of the way it makes my stomach feel. Not the type of weight lose system I recommend! I could stand to lose 10lbs though:-)

Anybody with experience doing flushes to resolve digestive issues quick, I'd appreciate any input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)

Dangers Of Drinking Water

Finally, Dr.Group Made

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Parasites Cleanse

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin

Your Ad Here

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally