CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Coconut oil SURPRISE!
  • Coconut oil SURPRISE!   tritop   6y  18,339  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    tritop
    Date: 6/3/2009 4:29:58 PM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   18340
    I was unprepared for this - just found two little worms floating in my toilet. I've been taking coconut oil daily for 3 weeks, ranging from 2 tsp to just under two tbsp a day, spread throughout the day. I have been taking it as a healthy fat and for weight loss so magine my surprise to receive the benefits of it's anti-parasitic powers!

The worms were about 2 inches long, fleshy colored or pinkish brown and skinny, and they floated. That was all I could see due to the toilet paper - any ideas of what they might be? Do dead parasites usually float? It was so nasty!

I did a little reading and found that coconut meat as in dried coconut is even more powerful than the coconut oil as it contains a certain kind of anti-parasite fiber (vermifuge, see: http://www.coconut-oil-central.com/coconut-oil-parasites.html)
    - and I also read that in India treatments of coconut meat are followed by a type of laxative resulting in 90% of Tapeworms dead. (http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/coconut_oil_facts.html)

I've recently bought some Chinese dieter's tea which I think is basically a powerful laxative. I think my next step when I get up the guts is to eat a lot of coconut meat and drink the dieter's tea. I'm so grossed out right now.

I also heard about that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and am interested in it, will try to get some.

Can anyone tell me anything about what kind of worms I might have and how I might have gotten them?!!! That is such a disgusting question but I do believe it's true most of us are totally parasite infested, it's just hard to face it in your own toilet !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.126 sec, (1)

4 Day Liver Detox

Wow! Thanks a lot Stephen!

Secret To Healthier Life

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here

New lower prices!

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free