CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Halleluyah! Kombucha tea working better than coffee enemas!
  • Halleluyah! Kombucha tea working better than coffee enemas!   LoricaLady   6y  9,049  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    LoricaLady
    Date: 5/28/2009 9:46:40 AM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   9049
    Hello - I started doing coffee enemas just recently and definitely felt more energy and focus (I've been suffering from A.D.D.) Now I hasten to add I had already started doing quite a few things that did help my energy, detox and focus issues: Twice a month liver/gallbladder cleanse, Vaxa Attend, organic foods, tons of supplements, Iodine painting for hypothyroid (along with taking Iodoral), trying to eliminate wheat, milk and Sugar & additives. All these things definitely did help, but there was still too low energy and some mental drifting.

A morning coffee enema seemed to be the last puzzle piece but of course...it takes a big chunk out of the day and is so messy! I was praying for something better. (Thank You, Father, You are so good to us!)

Yesterday at the health food store I was just looking for a drink without the no-nos in it. I saw something called Kombucha. I asked the sales lady to tell me what it was. She kept saying it was hard to describe. She did not really tell me of the benefits, just that it was good for people. So I bought a bottle of the raspberry flavored kind and drank half in the car. Not long after I got home I knew I should eat some food I had planned. But...I just didn't have any appetite. This was okay, because I need to lose some weight.

I looked up Kombucha on the net and saw that it can be an appetite suppressant! Then I read all the other fantastic benefits, like liver cleanse, heavy metal detox and so many, many others - including increased energy!

This mnrning I did not do a coffee enema. I did not need to! (Though I will contintue with bimonthly liver/gall bladder cleansing until they are not "productive" any longer.) I was full of energy and zipping around in a very good mood. I felt more energetic and focused than with the coffee enema yesterday (maybe they helped clear a "path" or something, though, don't know.)

The fascinating thing to me is that I only had 1/2 of the kumbucha drink in the bottle yesterday afternoon and was still full of energy this morning!

To me it tasted like vinegar with
    raspberry juice in it which is why I did not drink it all.
    Not so great, though some like it.
    I'd eat healthful dirt if needful to get this kind of energy and focus, though. :-)

There are all kinds of websites showing how to make one's own kombucha, which turns out to be a very simple and cheap process. This site has a lot of info on kombucha, too.

Here's to our health! Hope kombacha, and our Heavenly Father, help many more!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)

All Natural Body Cleanse
    It only takes one small step to achieve great accomplishment.

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
    I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse food...

Erectile Dysfunction?
    Cure ED without pills from home. Simple, easy and private.

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarante...

Clark Liver Flush
    Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Detoxifying drinking water!
    Internal cleanse with millions of antioxidant ions in ever...

Magnetic Pulsers In Bulk
    Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market t...

You Can Acquire
    The Pure Abundance Of Life

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
    15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

What is Kangen Water?
    Is Kangen water beneficial? Why is it so expensive?

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Natural Cancer Remedies

What Causes Depression?
    You could “immunize” yourself against depression!

Complete Candida Cleanse
    Restore your health 100% effective Candida Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

ProbiCell™ Yeast Cleanse
    fight and prevent cancer with probiotics, prebiotics and enzy...

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
    Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement...

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
    Juice fast without hunger.

Your Ad Here