CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Presentation of My Orientation to Fasting
  • Presentation of My Orientation to Fasting   lauray   6y  1,458  C
    • then came the pressure to eat and my fear if I did not then I would be regarded ...   littlepeace   6y  1,211
      • Hey, Littlepeace, ... i really appreciate your message. I am really relieved so...   lauray   6y  1,375  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        lauray
        Date: 5/10/2009 11:28:01 AM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   1375
        Hey, Littlepeace,
        i really appreciate your message. I am really relieved someone was open to what i just needed to express. I think I really know where you are coming from. I would really like to be in touch. I support you 100% in your fast. I am starting a 3-day fast on Tuesday night. Until then, I am living in the pain of being very compulsed to eat when it is not OK with my body -- let alone OK with me... and suffering such GI pain as the result... I cannot seem to connect the uncontrolled eating with the pain and stop the uncontrolled eating... only of, primarily, tomatoes, but still this hurts so badly, and does cause anxiety/hyperventilation, and does force me into such pain that I have to use enemas for relief, ... really I am just upset right now because of a new lack of control... like I never don't want to eat... I am in a new city and panicking all the time, it seems.
        Even stating the problem is really vulnerable and hard for me and I am having a hard time even having a clear thought about what the problem is exactly... probably because of having been verbally abused in the past: when I tried to say that I was eating more than was Ok with me, people would scream at me for being upset about what I wanted to term my overeating. I was not allowed to say what was Ok and not Ok with me. So whe i try to state the problem and work at it -- which is the key to getting better -- sharing this way -- I almost can't even think, for anxiety.

I do feel better having put in the time and effort and learned actually how to fast at some length -- several days. THis is empowering and it is what I need. I do think that it is a real effort though, a full time job almost but I can't devote myself to it, quite, becuase, one, people scream at me for prioritizing myself this way, and judge me for not making other achievements; and two, i am horribly, so painfully dependent on food as a drug that provides (drastically toxic) "nurturance" that it is jsut so hard to confront the problem at all, and with all this thinking in society about how sick and bad I am, I can refute it but there it is again in my head the next morning... I think to get better I need to jsut choose to stop looking at and participating in the main stream and find a strong supporting world for myself , a world that accepts me
        I do hope to hear from you. please feel free to write here or email me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • Hi, ... ... You say--- I just choose to value a person’s individual choice of t...   #68716   6y  1,192
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.150 sec, (2)

5 Laxative Foods
    The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The F...

Powerful Healing Water
    Learn how to transform your drinking water back to its pristine...

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
    Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No...

Easy Colon Detox
    All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
    Free Shipping on order over $29

Clark Bowel Cleanse
    Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Best Probiotic
    There Are Many Probiotics, But Only One Is The Best

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduce...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelai...

The Bio Cleanse
    Complete detox kit for removing toxins, heavy metals, parasites and mu...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much mor...

Worlds best fungal treatment
    Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infecti...

Best Leaky Gut Treatment?
    Probiotics with prebiotics and enzymes.

Your Ad Here