CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Presentation of My Orientation to Fasting
  • Presentation of My Orientation to Fasting   lauray   6y  1,395  C
    • then came the pressure to eat and my fear if I did not then I would be regarded ...   littlepeace   6y  1,152
      • Hey, Littlepeace, ... i really appreciate your message. I am really relieved so...   lauray   6y  1,308  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        lauray
        Date: 5/10/2009 11:28:01 AM   ( 6y ago )   Hits:   1308
        Hey, Littlepeace,
        i really appreciate your message. I am really relieved someone was open to what i just needed to express. I think I really know where you are coming from. I would really like to be in touch. I support you 100% in your fast. I am starting a 3-day fast on Tuesday night. Until then, I am living in the pain of being very compulsed to eat when it is not OK with my body -- let alone OK with me... and suffering such GI pain as the result... I cannot seem to connect the uncontrolled eating with the pain and stop the uncontrolled eating... only of, primarily, tomatoes, but still this hurts so badly, and does cause anxiety/hyperventilation, and does force me into such pain that I have to use enemas for relief, ... really I am just upset right now because of a new lack of control... like I never don't want to eat... I am in a new city and panicking all the time, it seems.
        Even stating the problem is really vulnerable and hard for me and I am having a hard time even having a clear thought about what the problem is exactly... probably because of having been verbally abused in the past: when I tried to say that I was eating more than was Ok with me, people would scream at me for being upset about what I wanted to term my overeating. I was not allowed to say what was Ok and not Ok with me. So whe i try to state the problem and work at it -- which is the key to getting better -- sharing this way -- I almost can't even think, for anxiety.

I do feel better having put in the time and effort and learned actually how to fast at some length -- several days. THis is empowering and it is what I need. I do think that it is a real effort though, a full time job almost but I can't devote myself to it, quite, becuase, one, people scream at me for prioritizing myself this way, and judge me for not making other achievements; and two, i am horribly, so painfully dependent on food as a drug that provides (drastically toxic) "nurturance" that it is jsut so hard to confront the problem at all, and with all this thinking in society about how sick and bad I am, I can refute it but there it is again in my head the next morning... I think to get better I need to jsut choose to stop looking at and participating in the main stream and find a strong supporting world for myself , a world that accepts me
        I do hope to hear from you. please feel free to write here or email me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • Hi, ... ... You say--- I just choose to value a person’s individual choice of t...   #68716   6y  1,146

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

My favorite Iodine

What Causes Depression?

Trouble With Breathing?

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here

Clarkia Extra Strong

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture

Kill Parasites Naturally

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Good Health Naturally

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (2)