CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Hulda or Schultze in this situation???
  • Hulda or Schultze in this situation???   #97091   12y  2,004  
     Date: 1/21/2003 10:21:48 PM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   2004
    So for the last three weeks I have had a bad cold. Just when I start getting rid of one, another will start up! It's the first time since I've been ill --came down with illness three and 1/2 years ago: chronic fatigue, severe digestion problems, Multiple food allergies -- that I've had a job where I work with kids (the job started three weeks ago.)

So I have a feeling that until the whether gets warmer, or my immune system cranks it up a notch, I will probably always have a cold.

The thing is, is that I am determined to cleanse this melancholy liver of mine that is always feeling heavy and achy in my right rib cage. I've got lots of sensitivies to foods, low immune system, parasites, and a digestive system that has completely shut down. My body is unable to use fats. It used to just pass them through, causing me to lose and lose weight until I looked like an anorexic Gap model. Then one day it decided to just gain the fat instead. So now any amount of fat (I only eat healthy fats) goes straight to adipose tissue, no questions asked.

I am wondering if I should start out with the Schultze liver/gallbladder/anti-parasite flush first (along with the tea that I've been enjoying lately), or just zap for a week while drinking Schultze' kidney tea then try a Hulda Clark cleanse?

One person on here said that a liver cleanse is good for a cold, but some said that it made their colds WORSE. I absolutely cannot afford to miss any work, and cannot risk getting sicker at the present time, still being new to my job and all.

Do you think it would be wiser to start out cleansing my liver with the Schultze liver cleanse and tea? Or to risk Hulda's (seemingly less gentle) liver flush? I'm hesitant to hydrate/rehydrate my poor little body with the Epsom Salts when constantly fighting a cold like this.

Also, Hulda's olive oil will go straight to adipose on me, and it's hard on my spirit to gain weight so fast.

One more question! Does Hulda Clark 's Liver Flush bring faster results than Schulze' liver flush? I mean, I know you can SEE more results with your own eyes with Hulda's, but will Shultze get me to the top of the mountain within the same basic time frame that Hulda's will?

Ooooooh, so many questions....!:)

Thanks guys! --Annie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Sponsored Ads

Secret To Healthier Life
Discover the hidden toxin in your laundry detergent.

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get ri...

Causes of Fear?
Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representat...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Become a Sponsor

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (2)