Could someone please tell me:
1) How to have a succcessful and pain-free Liver Flush without using ornithine?
It is illegal to buy ornithine where I live in Canada. I am a newbie at liver flushes.
I am afraid to try a Liver Flush without ornithine, because I know that it is recommended. I have a very low tolerance for pain and sometimes don't sleep well. How could I make it through the night of a flush without ornithine?
Is there an acceptable substitute? Has anyone done the Liver Flush without ornithine?
2) is there a way to get ornithine legally in Canada? If I order it for personal use only, via the internet, is that legal, or might it be seized at the Canadian border?
3) Also, I have trouble getting "ozonated" olive oil. Could I buy liquid oxygen and add a few drops to the olive oil? Would it work the same as ozonating?
4) I did the parasite cleanse with . But I don't have a zapper yet. (I don't want to build one. Where could I buy one?) Could I do a liver flush without having used the zapper?
5) I had trouble finding HCL drops. I did find "Betaine with Fenugreek" in capsule form - "Betaine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Fenugreek seed 100 mg". Would that work as a substitute for the HCL drops needed for the liver flush? Should I empty a bit of a capsule into the olive oil to replace the HCL drops?
I'm in a bit of a hurry to do the flush for health reasons, and would appreciate any help in getting these questions answered!