Re: Questions about the safety of water fasting
Questions about the safety of water fasting (edit)
- Interesting... I was not aware of any deaths from fasting, however I must admit ...
- Certainly nothing wrong with questioning anything, and everything. ... If youír...
Certainly nothing wrong with questioning anything, and everything.
If you're not comfortable with the idea of water fasting, maybe you shouldn't.
It probably isn't for everybody anymore than anything else is.
For myself, after 40 years of water fasting with great results, I don't buy into the fears that you bring up.
Those patients of Shelton's that died while fasting may have succumbed to something other than the fasting.
This is a support forum for water fasting, so we probably won't be hearing from you again.
- Re: Questions about the safety of water fasting
- [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]
- I have fasted off and on for about 3 or 4 years now without any affects. I am mu...
- When there is something good to be had there is always going to be someone, prof...
- Hello again #106570, ... I would agree with some of the other posters reactions ...
- Re: Questions about the safety of water fasting (edit)
Donate to CureZone
Terms of Service
- Spam Policy
- Guidelines & Rules
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
0.940 sec, (1)