CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
We are not Medieval.....
  • We are not Medieval.....   JulieAKA87980   7y  2,466  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    JulieAKA87980
    Date: 10/20/2008 4:02:30 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   2466
    I guess this has degerated into the herbies vs. the druggies, and the only winners are the worms.
    My part in this is that I've closed my mouth and let things pass when posts have been made that were really disagreeable & personally directed at someone. So I'm not going to stop posting, but I have to say, that losing a moderator who gives a rip is a bad thing. Next time, I intend to speak up.
    In the interests of killing worms, I'd like to suggest that we let bygones be bygones, and start off with a clean slate.
    After all, this forum is really about getting well, and I actually don't care how someone does that, as long as they arrive at a better quality of life. So Darisuh, I have to say that I think some of your posts were over the top, and you should count to one hundred backwards before you hit the send button. And so should I, and so should Glax.
    Darius, if it is true as Webmaster says, that herbal medicine is poor in Sweden, then you have a lot to learn from us. Here in the US, because of the US system being as dysfuntional as it is, herbal medicine is a good option for many of us. And we've learned to make it work effectively. You guys can snicker, laugh, call us Medieval, but we have a lot to offer.
    I am also not convinced that herbal medicine is always the best way, I've personally seen so much crummy stuff from medical practioners of both varieties in the USA that I decided it was cheaper and safer to generally do it myself. As a result I've learned a thing or two along the way. But the results I got from drugs were bad, so I've used herbs. Quite bad. I no eye floaters prior to the one drug I tried, and I now have a biggie, and I'm pretty sure I got dissemenation when I used the drug.
    No more of that for me, thank you. And that is my personal decision, I have since effectively treated my own condition using nothing but herbs. But it took actualy work, research, willingness to try stuff that I didn't want to do, and listening to a lot of other points of view.
    How is my health now? Very, very much improved. Am I cured?
    I have a way to go towards being as healthy as I'd like to be. But I have really cut down the parasite problem, I've addressed a serious deficiency (lack of iodine) I've gotten rid of fibrocystic breast disease, and I'm detoxing heavy metals. Do I have parasites still? Probably I do have some, I live in a toxic environment, and I am constantly assaulted. And I am likely often reinfected by a poor food supply.
    Am I better than I was, yes!!!!!!!!
    Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)

Causes of Fear?

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Natural Cleaning Agent

My Liver Is Healthy

Your Ad Here

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health