Re: Can I divorce my wife without a lawyer, even if we live in two separate states?
- Can I divorce my wife without a lawyer, even if we live in two separate states?
Ü C Ü
- Re: Can I divorce my wife even if we live in two separate states?
- I just did my own divorce. ... I was separated for a number of years (12) ... We...
- Re: Can I divorce my wife without a lawyer, even if we live in two separate stat...
- This is awesome advice!! And I must agree with everyone that posted. It IS possi...
- As you have found out, it is possible. Just make sure that you are both in agree...
- I would say yes be very careful as with anything you do, but this doing a divorc...
I would say yes be very careful as with anything you do, but this doing a divorce yourself is actually possible even if you haven't been in touch or contact with you spouse. My spouse and I have been separated for 8 years. I decided it was time to move on and try to get a divorce once and for all. I went through the divorce4her service and had to do a Missing Spouse Divorce. All I did was serve my spouse by publication (a small ad in a local newspaper) He had 30 days to respond, he didn't so I went back to court and let the judge know I tried to serve him by service of publication and he hadn't responded after 30 days. I won my divorce by default!! I'm telling you this because whether your spouse agrees or not, no matter how you serve him/her if they don't sign those forms or contest the divorce after 30 days, the plaintiff can still win his or her divorce. (agreed or disagreed).
- Yes you can, going to a Lawyer for anything, is in fact declaring your self an i...
Donate to CureZone