CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Glax - Diving over the edge with parasol, pearls and pork?
  • Glax - Diving over the edge with parasol, pearls and pork?   cora   7y  1,860  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    cora
    Date: 10/13/2008 2:13:27 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   1861
    Interestingly you fail to mention your experiments involving Ivermectin - and other Rx's. Care to share that experience now? C'mon. I know you felt you had a bad experience with it (maybe ingesting 100x the recommended dosage in one day had some bearing here) - but since you're in the mood, bashing all the druggies out there (those crackheads), maybe it would be pertinent. Consistency is a powerfully effective and proactive human quality. Might want to grab some at your local drug store.

I think what you've directed to Shroom, D, and CbC was cruel.

Strong points made, but the delivery..?

I can give everyone on this board a really good lesson on every single/solitary pharmaceutical, herb, bio-approach out there and my experiences and you know it.. You also know I consider pharmaceuticals inherently counterintuitive for the most part. But there is such a thing as integrative approaches. I also do not believe one should take on pharma means without regular LFT's. (I don't recall mentioning you were tested post the Stromectol mishap.)

But this is a place MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE - to learn and share knowledge and experience. Even if that involves mis-steps, mistakes, lessons learned. Ultimately to better oneself.

Oops. I'm sorry. Forgot this was bought out by CruelZone before the AIG bailout.

Play nice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.118 sec, (1)

Oxy-Powder? Official

Best Water Purifier

High Blood Pressure?

Easy Colon Detox

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse

Your Ad Here

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits