A good way to start. The following protocol was given to me by an Ayurvedic practitioner. It worked like wildfire on my cystic acne...among other things. Please note I also followed a vegetarian ayurvedic diet during this protocol.
This is a 5 week protocol which will work well starting out.
Need: enema kit
2 glass jars with lids (mason jars are good)
something to clean up/sterilize (hydrogen peroxide or grain alcohol)
1. collect urine starting in the morning until you have enough to fill enema bag or whatever you are able to hold (varies)
2. before bed and at least 2 hours after eating warm the urine to body temp (not hot). I carefully immersed glass jars in a pan of warm water for some minutes. If you have not collected enough urine you may add warm water to the urine, but I think it works best undiluted.
3. fill enema bag and hang at a height of about 3' above you. Kneel on the floor on your hands and knees or in the tub or some such. Take a couple of deep breaths and relax abdominal region.
4. insert enema nozzle and take in as much of the urine enema as you can. Remove nozzle.
5. lie down on the floor (a towel or blanket underneath is nice). Straight away (if you are able) come into the shoulderstand and hold this for one minute. This helps the enema solution to move up the descending colon fully.
6. lie on your back on the floor with knees up for five minutes. If you are comfortable doing so you can gently massage your abdomen. Be aware of moving the enema solution as fully across the transverse colon as you can (from left to right).
7. lie on your right side with your knees up for ten minutes. Again you can massage your abdomen with the intention of working the enema solution into the ascending colon as much as possible. You may retain longer if desired. If you have a very strong urge to evacuate you can sit up on the toilet.
8. sit up on the toilet for as long as is required to evacuate fully. You may use some sesame oil to massage the abdomen, this time massage up right side or ascending colon, across from right to left the transverse and down the left side or descending colon.
9. take a shower and go to bed!
This protocol should be done every day for the 1st week,
every 2nd day during the 2nd week,
every 3rd day during the 3rd week,
every 4th day (or twice a week) during the 4th week,
and once during the 5th week.
After a few days I found that the protocol did not interfere with my regular elimination schedule. I noticed a change to my skin condition immediately. First few days my face appeared flushed and afterwards almost immediate cure of my acne. After a couple of weeks, a deeper sense of peace while retaining the enema.
I should mention that the enemas were the first stage of long-lasting acne cure. Liver Flushes
were the next step after the 5 weeks.