CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
do you think my mirena is dislodged???
  • do you think my mirena is dislodged???   cmayes   7y  11,355  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    cmayes
    Date: 8/3/2008 9:18:19 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   11355
    OK so I'm STILL waiting for Wednesday so I can have this stupid thing out of me. But now I'm getting really worried that something is wrong, like maybe it has moved from where its supposed to be or something, because my uterus is really swollen. In fact I look about 4-5 months pregnant. Also, I'm having a lot of pressure down there and throbbing pain in left ovary. When I stand up, I feel like I have to hold the bottom of my stomach due to pressure (similar to the feeling during pregnancy). This was worse last night and has eased up a little today, but continues to be bothersome. I am also having throbbing pain in my wrists, ankles, knees, knuckles, and lower back. The lower back pain was intense during the night last night - I woke up several times tossing and turning, unable to get comfortable. So my question for ya'll (especially those who had to have their mirena removed surgically) is does this sound typical of mirena or does it sound like I have some complication that would require surgery? I'm getting nervous thinking about what could possibly be wrong with me. Its so crazy b/c I feel almost exactly like I did when pregnant (but worse) but I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it was negative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)

Candida Treatment

Did you poop today?

High Blood Pressure?

Free shipping on orders over $49

Did you poop today?

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here

Detoxifying drinking water!