CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Is it possible to eat TOO MANY green vegetables?
  • Is it possible to eat TOO MANY green vegetables?   mikewalters   7y  4,038  C
    • First of all, there shouldn’t be any cause for concern just because your bm’s ar...   Larryb   7y  4,353  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Larryb
      Date: 7/7/2008 4:38:49 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   4353
      First of all, there shouldn't be any cause for concern just because your bm's are greenish colored given that you eat a lot of green vegetables. I eat a good amount of chlorella and spirulina, and the only way you know if you're eating enough of them is if your stools are green. I guess the chlorophyll does partially make it through the digestive tract.

Can you eat too many? It would probably take some doing given that many people (again like myself) do vegetable juicing where it would be nearly impossible to eat the amount of raw greens in their native states that are being consumed as juice on a daily basis.

If you get some big reaction (other than green colored stools) you can back off them a bit. But I have no doubt the good you're doing yourself by consuming lots of green vegetables puts you at the top of the class health regimen-wise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Poisonous Laundry Detergent

5 Laxative Foods

High Blood Pressure?

What is Inner Criticism?

Blood Worms?

Liver Cleanse

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Rose Laurel OPC Plus

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.181 sec, (1)