Forum: Herbal Remedies Debate Forum
Wikepedia says this is toxic to animals cells and the general mainstream consensus is: "taking it internally is inadvisable". This herb I believe is one those potential overdose/toxicity herbs, and I know there was some discussion on the Webmaster forum about this and the potential treament for such toxicity. It is hard to ignore any herb used successfully by native Indians (in my opinion).
Anyone care to comment? I have no expertise whatsoever in this herb or the toxicity issue. Of all the herbs I've taken, I've had zero problems or side effects, which, is why I tend to have a lot of faith in most herbs. Take for instance Lobelia. This herb is incredibly safe and effective (in my exp), yet has a bad mainstream reputation. So does Comfrey.
I know also there are some Bloodrooters on Curezone that swear by it having saved their lives. Is this just another one of those misunderstood herbs? Perhaps just respected and more understood, it could be a more widespread life saver?
Copyright 1999 - 2015 www.curezone.org
0.098 sec, (1)