CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Any way to reverse vasectomy naturally?
  • Any way to reverse vasectomy naturally?   marniewon   9y  12,706
    • Hello Tia Ive got the same queston that you have. My husband and I have bentoget...   Cherokie   9y  5,279
    • Hi , I am a 20 year old woman who is married to a (soon to be)36 year old man. ....   godsgirl20   7y  9,005  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      godsgirl20
      Date: 4/18/2008 6:09:49 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   9005
      Hi , I am a 20 year old woman who is married to a (soon to be)36 year old man.
      He had two children with his first wife and had a vasectomy when the second was about a year old-this was about 14 years ago.
      we have been married for over a year and I am desperate to have a baby ---it's a dream that I have had since I was a child , I have a large family (I am the oldest of seven all from the same marriage by the same parents)my husband has said that he wants a child as well , but the costs involved in getting a vasectomy reversed are extremely -well costly and I was wondering if there was ANY way to reverse it naturally -I've even looked into artificial ensemination , but it seems to be no less expensive than a reversal , but at this point that may be my only option since it has been so long since he had the vasectomy .
      Please -if there is ANYONE out there that has any advise on this subject then PLEASE post it here -I'm out of ideas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.362 sec, (1)

What Causes Depression?

Candida & Yeast Infection

High Blood Pressure?

What is Nascent Iodine?

Your Ad Here

Hookworms? Pin Worms?

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver