CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Coconut oil for people with MS?
  • Coconut oil for people with MS?   #90527   7y  7,156  C  
     Date: 4/7/2008 7:49:37 PM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   7156
    What are your thoughts/experiences???

A little backstory: I was originally dg with MS 6 years ago after seeing spots on my brain MRI. But, after several more MRIs and no change in the picture, the docs took the dg back. (I was born with cerebral palsy, and the "spots" are probably a result from that).

6 years later, no progression, but I still have symptoms on-off - symptoms that, as I found out, are very similar to hypothyroidism (vague pains, some weakness, pins and needles). As I also suffer from menstrual irregularities, I tried to forget the MS idea, and treat it as hypothyroid. And I found info about EVCO being helpful...

I started doing EVCO about week ago, taking it slow, 1 tbsp/day. I seem to crave it, love the taste... but it seems like my symptoms are flaring up. What is going on? I'm suddenly unsure about continuing w/EVCO - I looked up info about EVCO and MS patients, and some sources say it's beneficial, and some say MS people should limit their saturated fats severely.

I don't even have any MS diagnosis, but I think it always will be in the back of my mind (what if?). Would love to help my body to get better :-). Any helpful comments? TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)

Free Detergent eBook Giveaway

High Blood Pressure?

I Found Kidney Support

Original Hulda Clark

Purest Body Products

Your Ad Here

Easy Colon Detox

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally