CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Chelating and confused!
  • Chelating and confused!   UserX   7y  6,227
    • Hi aslanlight, Dr essawy is my dentist also. i had my filling removed about 8 m...   #57844   7y  5,615
      • No he didnít give me a sheet of paper because we were in a hurry as my son and I...   UserX   7y  5,405
      • Re: Chelating and confused!   UserX   7y  5,231
        • Hi, just managed to find a past post that hesham posted on the herballure forum ...   #57844   7y  5,369  
           Date: 3/31/2008 9:45:34 AM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   5369
          Hi, just managed to find a past post that hesham posted on the herballure forum
          This has been copied and pasted-
          From Dr Hesham El-Essawy.

Many thanks Richard for your intelligent observations and remarks. I also note that on your own initiative you tested water alone and that read zero mercury.

As to the confusion about sulphur content, I tested sulphur alone and in MSM and it gave a reading of 13. The sulphur content does Ďconfuseí the machine but only to a little extent. That is why in my food testing for mercury vapour I put an arbitrary Ďallowedí level of 20. It is very hard to find food that is totally free from mercury in UK, and that is totally due to the fertiliser used even on organic food produce. The mercury in food is not due to the produce itself of course. I recently tested some locally grown garlic, chicken and eggs while on my lecture tour in Egypt and found that they all read zero mercury. The difference is in the fertiliser.

The mercury content of food depends on the presence of sulphur, and ironically perhaps, it is sulphur that helps absorb mercury out of the fertiliser or whatever into the food and it is also sulphur that binds to it and prevents it from doing the damage it can otherwise do.

We always notice that the mercury readings in our patientsí mouths become even higher after Amalgam removal, meanwhile, the patients symptoms are improving steadily. That means that mercury from Amalgam is highly damaging but mercury from food is not as damaging because it is combined with sulphur. Higher readings of mercury after the Amalgam removal are also due in part to excretion through the expired air and the saliva, also through the crevicular fluid.

We have learned a great deal through carefully trying to interpret these results. We noticed that if the patient sticks carefully to our NONO LIST of avoiding mercury-rich food he or she does not get high readings post-op. so the link with mercury in food is established in my view. Richard tells us that when he stopped eating the foods that he tested high in mercury he felt the improvement immediately, and I could not be happier for him as he truly suffered.

He also made a very intelligent observation, which is that he felt more sensitive after following the Candida diet, and felt really bad when he took an anti-Candida drug. The reason behind that is that the yeast does absorb mercury and that is why the gut mucosa encourages the Candida to grow. This means that those with Candida should not start to fight it hard till after they get rid of mercury from their teeth (not just from the fillings) and as much as possible from their food. This observation will be labelled in my book as Ďthe Richard signí.

Another important point worthy of mention here is that, before we start to mobilise any toxin from the body we must make sure that the exit gates, i.e. excretion channels, are open, otherwise we will have a problem. This means work on supporting the liver, the colon and on the kidneys.

I do not know about mercury in pesticides. I shall try to read some in the near future.

The word Ďorganicí have absolutely no bearing on mercury content. Perhaps the soil association should take note of that and sorts this problem out for us, as food fertilised with chicken droppings is Ďperfectlyí Organic according to the guidelines of that association. If you are looking for foods that are low in mercury you will have to look at bio or bio-dynamic food produce that test very low in mercury in our experience.

There are a lot to learn about this, and although we have been working on the problem for 17 years, we are learning new things all the time.

Best wishes to all.

Hesham El-Essawy.

http://www.el-essawy.com

hesham@el-essawy.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
          Alert Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      • Look what I found! ... ... ... http://notmercury.blogspot.com/2006/03/autism-...   UserX   7y  5,190
    • geez   sjymusic   6y  4,422

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Sponsored Ads

What Causes Anger?
Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the opposi...

Poisonous Water?
Discover the chemicals added in your water.

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Liver Cleansing Herbs
Here are the top 9 herbs I use and recommend:

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (2)