Re: Would love to hear more stories about Mirena and Insomnia...
- Would love to hear more stories about Mirena and Insomnia...
Ü C Ü
- Hi, I am almost 5 months post-removal and I experienced a little bit of insomnia...
- i had insomnia something horrible on mirena. i had mirena for 3 1/2 years. i nev...
- thats so great to hear! you give me hope! I completely understand why you are e...
- Hi! I have been keeping up on the forum and along with other side effects I als...
Hi! I have been keeping up on the forum and along with other side effects I also experienced insomnia. My typical work day is I get up at 4am and get home at 7:15pm, very long days in a busy ER. There where many nights that I got 3 hours or less sleep and I was exhausted all the time. I really started feeling anxiety in the last month. I felt like I was going to come out of my skin. I am 3 days post removal and I really do feel alot better. I have slept better, I stopped taking the muscle relaxants that I was taking for my muscle and joint pain on the days I was not working. I have had very little anxiety in the last few days. Biggest thing my vertigo is much better and I have more energy. I still feel like I am somewhat down and not back to my positive self, but I am better and up and functioning. I also feel like I am starting to think like myself in terms of my positive nature and being thankful. I really struggled greatly with that and the guilt I felt for the way that I was thinking. Also, I have felt a peaked intrest in sex and I cant wait for tonight, that disappeared on Mirena. So, I feel better and I think with time and good eating, vitamins and excersize I should find me again. I am having an endometrial ablation on Monday and I am hoping that does not mess in any way with my hormones, but my periods have ruled my life for so long and I need to chance it. I have read into it and it seems like a good option, hormone free option. Well, good luck and God Bless!
- I have suffered from insomnia also. Before having the Mirena I would occasional...
- Insomnia. Boy, oh boy, did I ever have insomnia! This was my earliest and most i...
- Insomnia was my worst and most obvious symptom. It started exactly 2 weeks aft...
- Yes, yes, yes to ALL OF THESE THINGS. Holy cow. So the worst part about the inso...
Donate to CureZone