Sorry, remi,interesting post but can't agree with that.
some allergic symptoms might be confused with die off and healing reactions but they are not one and the same.
Some symptoms are specific to allergies--heartbeat racing to 150 for instance is allergy specific, quincke edema also, anaphylactic shock idem. A good telltale sign of allergy versus die off is if your heartbeat increases significantly some time after ingesting a particular food.
Allergies involve the production of histamins--toxicity does not necessarily involve mast cells releasing histamin.
Histamins affect the circulatory system, increasing or decreasing the size of blood vessels--hence circulatory shock. Die off does not.
So no, allergic reactions are NOT healing reactions--many otherwise perfectly healthy people have allergies to standard allergens--nuts, shellfish, eggs,etc.
By telling people that, when they feel really bad after ingesting a particular food, they should ignore it and continue to eat that food because it's a healing reaction, you are exposing them to a major, possibly fatal health risk.
The ONLY way to avoid allergic reactions is to AVOID ingestion of what causes them,period.
It's very important to be seriously informed about this topic and not to spread false notions that could endanger lives. So please read the following about nut allergies, and remember that food allergies kill 200 people each year in the US alone, and that if you are very allergic to peanuts for instance, kissing someone who ate peanuts can kill you.