Does anyone know how you tell if you are having die-off or an increase in parasites? I am taking one Berberis capsule and one drop of Oregano oil a day as I am quite sensitive. I have some nausea and stool symptoms. I am taking Florastor 2 times a day. I don't know if it is helping or feeding the parasites and I don't know if they have become resistant to the Berberis. I don't want to increase the Berberis as then my blood Sugar will start crashing with the Candida die-off. I'm also a bit toxic feeling.