Re: Mirena IUD side effects and law suit
Mirena IUD side effects and law suit
- I had mirena put in a few weeks ago. It is now 4/5/06. About two weeks after i h...
- I had Mirena inserted in Sept 2005 and have experienced severe depression and an...
- Just wanted to let you all know, I just had to have my Mirena IUD removed from a...
- Lets chat, shall we? I would love to talk about the class action. My email is Kr...
- I have had the MIUD in for two years and it has been nothing but trouble. swelli...
- I read your Post and my niece has almost all the same symptoms as you have from ...
I read your Post and my niece has almost all the same symptoms as you have from the IUD as well. Please let me know what doctors you went to that believe it is the IUD causing the symptoms.
- I live in Jacksonville, FL also. I have been of excellent health and only 33. ...
- I just noticed you had replied to my message. My husband must of read and so I ...
- I can not believe there is some one out there who is feeling the exact same way ...
- I would also like to file a lawsuit agianst Mirena. I actually called a lawyer ...
- Oh my goodness.. I thought I was alone in all of this and I have always been sus...
- I know EXACTLY how you feel, I thought the same thing. Mirena IUD is not telling...
- Iím with you on the law suit sista!! Sorry, but Iím pissed! My niece called me c...
- I know this was written 2 years ago but I thought I would try anyways. I have ha...
- Iím 25 and had mirena put in back in March at first there wasnt any bad signs bu...
- I totally agree about a lawsuit. I had mine removed in March of 2008, after 2 y...
- I would just like to let any o
- The main thing is the each of us has different chemical balance. They constantly...
Donate to CureZone
Terms of Service
- Spam Policy
- Guidelines & Rules
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
0.578 sec, (1)