Date: 10/25/2007 11:31:17 PM ( 10y ago ) Hits:1475 Status:R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
Well I hate to tell you this, but you've landed on a website that's motto is "Educating instead of Medicating".
That drug you have is pretty strong. It might kill the parasites, but it might do other damage to you too.
We have natural preparations for something like what you describe. There is a forum group here called Humaworm. He is a third generation expert in getting rid of parasites with a basic formula. His product has integrity.
Why don't you post what you have on his forum just to see what he would have to say? It would do you no harm. He is very knowledgeable about parasites.
My Mom took something like you have and ended up with a bad case of colitis. I would be very cautious and try something natural first.
Many of us here have taken his anti-parasitic with good effect.