Hi I am new and have been on all day researching for my 10 yr old rotti Diesel. He was diagnosed in August with Digit Squamous Cell Cancer. We had the toe removed and even with the lab saying the margins were clean, it has come back worse then before. The vet wants to remove his leg, but he has been through so much and I don't want to do that with fear it will come back worse. I was reading about Inositol/IP6 and Colloidal Silver and was thinking of trying that. He is currently on antibiotics, pain killers and artemisinin but it just keeps getting worse. Can anyone please recommend anything or share anything that can help my baby. Thank you so much <3
I am attempting to treat my sisters pet dog, it has calcification build up on the spine. It is pushing on the nerves. The dog is finding it hard to walk and holding his urine. I would say he only has weeks or a month to live.
Sister cant stop crying but most things are cure-able in this world right! only time is an issue with him.
The dog is a dachshund breed, it is very common issue with these breeds. He is still young which should help with the repairs.
I am attempting to treat him with the following to break away the calcification and bring down the inflammation. There is not many methods that can work quickly hence why I am using DMSO to get straight to the issue/area.
I believe DMSO can break/dissolve calcification and MSM can work internally.
1. Shaved his back over the spine - (trying to get better penetration)
2. Apply drops of Magnesium oil and minerals over spine (Magnesium has shown to help with calcification, this should get pulled in with the DMSO)
3. Apply 15ml DMSO 70/30 over the spine (Trying to dissolve the calcification)
4. 1 teaspoon of MSM in food (Internally working on calcium deposits)
5. 1/2 teaspoon of ZEOLITE (to help with body recovery, pathogens)
6. Cage him for some of the day
Please if anyone else has good ideas or studies on calcification please reply.
Guess what! I found the cure for calcification! Treatment work so much better on Animals then humans.
My sisters dog shouldnt be alive from the recommendations of the vet.
When I first came over to see my sisters dog his back left leg was nearly paralyzed (have proof of this video footage), he couldnt hold his bowels the poor thing, and you could just tell he didnt have long to go.
Guess what after a month there was improvement, now he is fully recovered from what we can see, his leg has full movement and he can hold his bowels! It still will take at least a year to remove the excess calcium from the body using MSM but still he was left for DEAD and now look at him. His a new dog.
See what PET food does its plain rubbish, why would they put such rubbish in these foods!
1. Has full movement of left leg
2. Looks happy again, when I first seen him you could just tell he was on his way out. Sister couldnt stop crying and I knew that look when my dog past away you can just tell
3. Bowel movement normal again
4. Doesnt hurt him to touch his back
Everything I stated in the first post is what I done the only thing I added was Papain with the DMSO mix! The secret ingredient!.
So we did;
1. Feed your PET natural food! meaning only meat from the butcher! organic if you have the money. NO CAN FOOD or DRY FOOD!
2. Shaved his back over the spine - (better penetration) Very important!
3. Apply drops of Magnesium oil and minerals over spine. Then apply 15Ml DMSO 70/30 over spine. Once in Morning
4. Apply 15ml DMSO 70/30 over the spine (dissolve the calcification). Once in Afternoon
5. Apply 15ml DMSO 70/30 with PAPAIN over the spine (dissolve the calcification). Once Before bed
6. 1 teaspoon of MSM in food and also add some in drinking water (Internally working on calcium deposits)
7. 1/2 teaspoon of ZEOLITE in food (to help with body recovery, pathogens)
8. Cage him for some of the day till recovery and also get rid of steps or anything he can jump on. Very important as it could damage his nerves if he moves around to much.
It has been proven that Papain and DMSO work well on calcification. And I would like to thank you Nikita for supply me the supplements and great advice.
If you need advice and supplements you can google Nikita DMSO Zeolite she lives in Australia, that where I am from.
Good Luck to you all and hope you can help someone with the above information.
I also have a dachshund she is a miniature she only weighs about 17 lbs, she is a bit over weigh but I working on that. My question is about the doses for all of the ingredients. How much did you dog weigh? and should I adjust the dose for my dog?
Congratulation for your efforts and success.
Zeolite ? Have you used liquid form or powder form?
Were there any cleansing side effects like problems with prostatis or liver , kidney problems while dog's body cleansed of excessive calcium?
Considering DMSO in dog arthritic and elbow callus problems but not having the idea how and with what?
I was so happy to find your post. Our Mini-Daschund is experiencing calcified discs and is having a rough time. I've ordered the Magnesium oil, DSMO and MSM. I cant seem to find the Papain and Zeolite. Can you recommend or tell where you got yours?
Also, what type of food are you preparing for your dog if you aren't giving it the store bought pet food? I wouldn't mind giving my dog specially cooked food, but I dont know where to start.