- I need your help
- 36 Reasons Many Christians Oppose The Death Penalty
- 90% of World's Countries And 82% of US States Didn't
- Do Death Penalty Supporters Have the Moral Courage to Be Consistent?
- UN Calls for a Moritorium on the Death Penalty...
- Thank You God that Gov Perry gave mercy to Ken Foster
- God prevent the execution of Ken Foster tonight.
- All 5 serial killers on the Supreme Court are 'prolife' Roman Catholics
- Some Abolition Links
- Texas prepares to murder Ken Foster tho admitting he killed no one
- Please prevent Vermont, Georgia, Texas and all execution
- Last words
- Lethal Injection Is Not Humane
- Just Think of the Pile of Bodies we'd have- If the
- Moussaoui gets life in prison...
- Good nite..........
- death penalty
- Survey - Death Penalty
- I used to be very pro-death penalty. In theory I still am. I’m a big believer in justice. Without...
- I’ve always loved posing this question also to pro-lifers and often realize they are not pro-lifers ...
- I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty (unless they killed my family member). Go figure...
- I think there ought to be legal abortion available and I think there ought to be provisions in the l...
- Hi. I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty, totally.
- I don’t think that abortion is any comparison to either the Iraq War or the Death Penalty.
- I am pro-life, and I am for the death penalty. ... ... I am against the practice of murdering innoc...
- I am anti-death penalty and pro-choice. ... ... The common link? A government has absolutley no bu...
- Not trying to sound like a ”waffler” but I understand the rage someone feels who has had someone kil...
Add This Forum To Your Favorites!
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
103 messages, 18 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 103, 1 pages,
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Copyright 1999 - 2015 www.curezone.org