- Current Status of Ascorbic Acid for Health?
- I feel like I messed up on sodium ascorbate stomach pains?
- Zombie Apocalypse: Possible links between Ebola, Morgellons, Lyme and ...
† C †
- Chris Thomas on Morgellons
- Morgellon/GMO Link Makes it into the News Again
- Re: Zombie Apocalypse: Possible links between Ebola, Morgellons, Lyme ...
- When I googled my symptoms, Ebola seems to continually come up. The ea...
- Weird: can tolerate ascorbic acid but not buffered?!
- Are Supplements Really Worth It?
† C †
- Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C is fake
Add This Forum To Your Favorites!
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
forum viewed 594,182 times
topics per page limited to: 4
average number of messages per page: 29
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Copyright 1999 - 2017 www.curezone.org