Fasting to a finish and how to break it.
I am hoping to fast till all the symptoms are resolved and I come out clean and pure. Apparently Sugar
craving is a sign that I still have insulin resistance. Skin tags and black dots also point to that same idea, as are other issues going on in my life.
OK so I fast till I am cleaned out of all the harmful chemicals and microbes. In this time I am likely to have lost all my good gut bacteria too.
To break my fast - I am reading up and I see these listed as good for gut biome. I'd like your thoughts on them and how to modify them guys. Cos I cant leave something well enough alone.
1. Jerusalem artichokes. Ok this I will lightly cook and eat. No issues.
2. Bananas. Under ripe is better isn't it.
3. Polenta: Wont regular corn work ?
4. Broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower: OK can I eat sauerkraut and fermented Celery
? broccoli and cauliflower I will eat copious quantities of, I love them. And my wife will be in heaven if I wat them.
5. Blueberries: Will blueberry wine work better. I don't want to load up on the fructose.
6. Beans: OK fine I'll eat these.
7. Tempeh and Miso: No idea what these are, but can I eat Yogurt, fermented hibiscus and ginger tea ? Or proper kombucha. or Hefeweizen with live cultures. Or sourdough bread with whole grain courtesy my lovely wife ?
I know its 10-15 days away atleast, but I am just getting ready. Thinking of my next meal actually helps me get through the fast ironically.