Iridiology help please. Iris darkening and Brown spots
I have notice my blue eyes are getting darker, the ring about my pupil who uses to be light green now is darker green almost hazzel, and i am getting some Brown spots and Brown pigmentations.
I made the terrible mistake of getting my lips inyected with silicone many years ago, after a few reconstructive suregeries still they cant take out all the silicone as is mixed with my flesh. I have 5 Amalgams fillings that i want to replace but my dentist says is not need for it and i cant find any dentist who knows how to take them out without creating more damage.
The fillings and silicon on lip i had them for more than 20 years ago, and my eyes are only getting darker and with Brown spots in the Last couple of years.
I have a cyst on my left ovary as well.
I am a heavy smoker for more than 20 years. Not sure if nicotine is causing my dark iris spots and the darkening.
I really want to become healthier and get my light blue eyes back.
Please can someone give me advice and opinión on what could be causing my iris darkening and which kind of detox i need?
I uploaded a picture of my left iris (the one who has darkened more). And will try to insert the eye picture here.
Thanks so much.
A liver flush is only a small sample of what you need to be doing according to your eyes. You need...
A Liver Flush is only a small sample of what you need to be doing according to your eyes. You need to detox the lymph and kidneys if you were a smoker for so many years that's where the metabolic wastes are not in the liver. I can see that with the lacunas in your eye. Adress the adrenals also
Use an iridolgy chart put it in photoshop and overlay your eye picture on top of that chart and turn down the opacity. This will show you where your weakness are just doing Liver Flushes is not a good idea
by the way that white foggy coat is lymph stagnation your eye should be clear eat a mono fruit die...
by the way that white foggy coat is lymph stagnation your eye should be clear eat a mono fruit diet such as a grape fast for 10 days or a grape lemon juice fast something astrigent to get that lymph moving. herbal tinctures would be a good idea to help things move along
Thanks very much Mike, i will do the grave fast and will search how to cleanse my kidney. ... The ...
Thanks very much Mike, i will do the grave fast and will search how to cleanse my kidney.
The White foggy does not bother me much, but it would ve cool to clean it.
The dark Brown spots and darkening of my iris bothers me a lot. I want my light blue eyes back, they have got darker in the Last couple of years, and suddently got dark spots. My other eye have dark Brown spots as well
I need help with sunken eye/smaller eye/tingling eyelid
Hello members of the curezone,new member here.
Regarding eyes...a month and a half ago I noticed my left eye looked smaller than my right one and its not like my right one got bigger.Espeacially when I wake up it is very noticeable,idk if it got smaller or that it got sunken or eyelid drop...it doesnt appear to be eyelid drop.
I also been experiencing eyelid tingling in the same eye for about 6 or 7 months.
Oh and I see floaters with both eyes but Im very concerned with that of the "smaller eye" because that f***ing with my self esteem a LOT.
Im dealing with cervical pain and contractures also,maybe that could cause since I did blood test and everything came out good not diabetes no thyrod.When I went to the doctor he saw a slight difference,but the eye especialist didnt maybe because it wasnt very early and my eyes were tired already and in my case the size diffrence is more noticeable in the morning
I would really apreciate if any of the forum could me give any help I would do the same because it really sucks not having your health at your 100%
I've noticed my eyes are changing for a long time now.There's less grey. That grey is lymph.
1. The kidney/adrenal section has become less grey. This is significant because chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue go hand in hand. My personality type pushes really hard enjoying life, but we actually are living on adrenaline. Eventually, they fail. but it looks like they are recovering.
2. The whole back to thyroid section has become bluer.
3. I have very strong lungs. After all those infections of the sinuses, I only once had a cough. I have a big, blue section where lungs are.
4. I went to an iridologist when I was 20-ish. She told me I had one ovary that was not so healthy. See the long grey line on the ovary section.
5. What I also remember from that time was that I had a very dark navy ring around the pupil. On the chart, it says skin. But on other's, it includes lymph/circulation. That ring is no longer there. This meant that my skin was not functioning properly, namely by sweating. Living in a hot country for a time, and taking hot baths seems to have helped! But I still have cold hands/feet. Plus my temperature is low because of my weak thyroid.
6. Plus the whole grey cloud around my iris is backed up lymph. Poor lymph circulation also lead me to chronic fatigue/poor immunity.
7. I have a brown spot in the stomach area. Yup! I have a weak, finicky stomach.
8. Blue Eyes are the lymphatic type. We have an increased risk for problems with the digestive tract, lymphatic tissues, kidneys and adrenal gland imbalances.
9. My whites used to be very yellow/grey. But they are much whiter now. Darker eye whites mean the liver is struggling with toxins. So my liver is happier now!