I beat cancer easily without all that 'fiddle fuss, maybe will work, support the pharmaceutical cartels who own the whole health industry now' hawked products they hype out there to keep you sick and searching (and spending).
A Wonderful Oleander Advanced Brain Cancer Success Report Plus Dr. Swanepoel's Anti-Cancer Protocol
On April 27, 2014, Dr. Marc Swanepoel received this wonderful success report from someone whose sister has beaten brain cancer using oleander and other items suggested by Dr. Swanepoel. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with Dr. Swanepoel, he is the naturopathic PhD who developed the Sutherlandia OPC oleander-based line of supplements.
Dear Dr. Swanepoel:
I had to write to tell you that this past year when I contacted you in regard to my sister having brain cancer, you recommended certain protocols for her plus certain of your pills. Since that time, it has been nothing short of a miracle, and my sister's tumors in her brain are completely gone. She had no chemotherapy or other treatment. She, at the time of taking your pills, could not even talk where anyone could understand her, and today they cannot find any tumors in her brain. A complete miracle, so thank you so much.
Thank you for helping my sister completely recover from brain cancer. Everyone in our family knows it is only because of your recommendation that she is alive today.
Here is Dr. Swanepoel's suggested protocol that he mails out with every order of his Sutherlandia OPC supplement:
Suggested Protocol for Sutherlandia OPC from Marc Swanepoel
To maximize the effectiveness of the S/OPC I also suggest the protocol below (for cancer, HIV/AIDS, Hep C, Lupus, ALS and neurological problems). The 5 most important items are (a) S/OPC (b) NAC (c) Curcumin (d) liver cleanse and (e) try to cut out animal proteins.
Marc Swanepoel, PhD
Protocol for cancer
(1) Take the Sutherlandia OPC regularly.
(2) Cut out ALL animal proteins (meat, milk, eggs, yoghurt, fish) as well as sugar. If you are worried that you won't get enough protein, then take un-denatured whey protein.
(3) Get rid of stressful situations in your life and put past traumas behind you otherwise they will surely kill you.
(4) Go to bed by 10:30 pm
(5) Drink enough water (6 - 8 glasses per day).
(6) Eat only starches, vegetables (excluding potatoes) and fruit. Carrot juice is a good example.
(7) Get at least half an hour of direct sun per day.
(8) Do a liver cleanse every 4 weeks until you don't pass any gallstones.
(9) Take 200 micrograms Selenium per day with your food.
(11) Add highly bioavailable turmeric or curcumin as a supplement (as per the work of Dr H Kremer).
(12) For very advanced cases of fungal infection, take an anti-fungal like Colloidal Silver or olive leaf extract on a daily basis.
(13) Take 1 teaspoonful of Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 3 times per day after meals.
(14) Take 2 x 600mg Time Release capsules of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) with fruit juice three times per day on an empty stomach (to help the body synthesize Glutathione). If wasting (weight loss) is already advanced, these amounts can be doubled. There are reports that high dosages of NAC can lead to the loss of Zinc, Copper and other trace minerals and it may be advisable to take a trace mineral supplement to prevent this possibility.
About Dr. Swanepoel:
Marc Swanepoel is a Naturopathic PhD and longtime cancer and HIV pioneer, researcher and crusader. Among many notable achievements, he is the developer of the oleander-based Sutherlandia OPC supplement line which has been used around the world against cancer, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis-C and much more.
Most people are able to tolerate fairly large doses of oleander, though many have to work their way up gradually starting with very small amounts. Some, however, have a hard time getting past digestive distress - mostly diarrhea, but also nausea and keeping food down. There are a couple of solutions for diarrhea, including cutting apple slices and letting them brown before eating them - but not sure if that will help with what you are experiencing.
It may be that you are best served with liquid oleander extract, which you can swallow only as much as tolerated and take the rest sublinqually without swallowing and/or rectally via a rectal syringe (both are excellent delivery methods and if I had cancer I would be using them as well as oral administration).
Right now, liquid oleander extract can be made at home via the instructions in my eBook and in the article on my website or else by buying one of the liquid supplement products from sutherlandiaopc.com Stay tuned though, as Uptopia Silver may be getting ready to introduce a powedered version which is water soluable and can be made into an extract.
The dizziness may be partly due to the stomach distress and may dissipate. That could also be true with fatigue, though that could be partly due to a Herxheimer type reaction from the toxins being released by dying cancer cells. Most people eventually feel more energy, not less. If you have any pain due to cancer, most people also feel less pain in time, though it may be somewhat more initially.
Eventually, you will find the maximum amount you can take - and it may be less than desired. If such is the case, note that the anticancer protocol I suggest has several other powerful cancer fighters and immune boosters. In fact, I would wager that it would work for the majority of people without any oleander at all, even though oleander is a prime part of the protocol.
If it were me and I could only take lesser amounts of oleander, or even none at all, then I would find a way to obtain some cannabis oil and also opt for other powerful items such as a superior mushroom product like Garden of Life's Immune Defense, plenty of curcumin/Turmeric (I like Nutrigold's premium product), N-Acetyl Cisteine, colloidal silver, Jon Barron's Blood Support Tonic, etc. - and make sure that I did all the detoxing, dietary and lifestyle suggestions to make my body as inhospitable to cancer as possible.
now I'm curious if there is a difference between LDN and Naltrexone ? My doctor is just giving me a low dose of Naltrexone but is that the same as LDN? I asked him and he said yes, but he is off sometimes on a lot of his facts. I feel like I have to do my own research before taking his advise. so maybe you guys know the answer to that. and at what point in mg is Naltrexone not considered LDN?