plant minerals vs. tissue salts
When I started plant minerals, all the nutrition went straight to my vital organs. At the time I was massively acidic (4.8).
It took a year to show better hair quality, and almost 3 years to show better nail quality. But tissue salts started showing benefits in 3 weeks!
Plant minerals: There are many on the market. The higher you are on the food chain, the more minerals you need:
Rat's need 28, dog's need 40, but human infant formula and adult supplements only have 12!
Our soil has been depleted for more than 100 years. Fertilizer only has 3 or 4 minerals. What's the result? It's almost impossible to NOT be deficient.
- lack of calcium = receding gums, arthritis, high blood pressure, kidney stones, sleep problems, cramps, PMS
- lack of copper = white hair, sagging skin/breasts, wrinkles, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, aneurysms
- lack of selenium = age spots,
- lack of chromium and vanadium = type II diabetes
- lack of several of these minerals = sudden infant death syndrome
Plant minerals are 7000x smaller than red blood cells, and have a negative charge from photosynthesis.. That's the way we are meant to absorb them.
I've been asked so many times what the minerals are. So here's the list:
Now for tissue salts:
Why do we need tissue salts? What's the difference between plant based minerals and tissue salts?
Plant minerals, depending on the mine, will have 77-90 different minerals. We need all of them.
If our body is strong, and we've had these minerals available to us our whole lives, our body will arrange them into tissue salts. For instance, it will use the ions iron and phosphate from the plant minerals to make that compound.
But if you have been lacking your whole life, and are already very weak, your body will take a long time to put together what it needs.
This is where tissue salts come into play. Recovery speeds up because all 12 compounds of salts are already in the formula.
Here is a rundown of my own facial diagnosis showing what I was lacking:
1. Blue circles under eyes (can be brown or reddish as well) means adrenal fatigue. This is treated with silica.
2. Cubicle folds under eye (like an indent from the eye, and down the nose), plus under eye wrinkles is a lack of calcium fluoride.
3. Low saliva PH, which means the body has accumulated more acids than alkalinity, is neutralized with sodium phosphate (also shown by large pores) and sodium bicarbonate.
4. A white triangle on inside of eye, by the nose, is a sign of a lack of copper arsenite.
5. Anemia, shown by light gums, reddness of the skin by the outer corners of the eyes, red nose, and weak immunity is a lack of iron phosphate.
6. Soft enamel is a lack of calcium phosphate.
7. A horizontal wrinkle on the chin is called the malnutrition line. This means I may have lacked all 12 of the tissue salts.
I had EVERY one of these signs, many since my childhood. Most naturopaths will tell you, that all disease and illness, is an accumulation of positive ions (acids) and a lack of proper minerals and salts (negative ions) to neutralize them.
Here's a list of the compounds:
So, if I took only tissue salts, I would still get grey hair because it doesn't have copper.
It also doesn't have tin, which causes thinning hair.
It doesn't have zinc, which leads to a poor sense of smell and taste.
It doesn't have selenium, which leads to liver spots.
It doesn't have boron, which leads to osteoporosis and menopause
Get the picture? We need ALL minerals! They should be in the soil, and we wouldn't have to think about it. But since they aren't there anymore, we have to go to 'plan B'.
I've talked to many, many people who are sick like I was. The thing they often say is,"I've tried everything, and nothing works." This is true, if you aren't getting your PH up with minerals. No therapy has a chance of working because their body is STARVING!