Some kind of roundworms and flukes. ... Going into a toxic shock is dangerous without proper deto...
Some kind of roundworms and flukes.
Going into a toxic shock is dangerous without proper detoxing. It is from the die off toxins these things release when they die.
Just a few thoughts:
Acne - toxins. You must detox properly.
Dizziness - malabsorption and toxins.Fix gut function and supplement.Please detox
Confusion- cns involvement and toxins
Trouble concentrating - same
Depression- malabsorption and toxins
Loss of words - sameand possibly cns involvement
Trouble exercising- you have no energy.your body is in emergency mode
Fatigue - immune system overload
digestion problems - same
Candida - same
Food sensitivities - same
Vitamin deficient- same, the infections use up what you need
Feelings of passing out accompanied by metallic taste in mouth- sign of acidosis. You must fix your body PH to be alkaline enough. Acidosis uses essential elements from your body at a fast pace.
Please STOP using coffee, even in the enemas. It makes roundworms excited. Use salty distilled water instead.