I am also trying to find info on safe detox before amalgam removal. I cannot afford removal at thi...
I am also trying to find info on safe detox before Amalgam removal. I cannot afford removal at this time and I'm trying to detox mold mycotoxins. I forgot that some of the detox methods, such as cilantro, pull mercury from the Amalgams and make things worse. Cilantro caused major problems for me. Is Bentonite or charcoal safe with Amalgams or will they pull mercury from the fillings into the tissues? Does anyone know for sure?
Please note I must apologize. Between brain fog & poor vision due to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity...
Please note I must apologize. Between brain fog & poor vision due to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity I read the bottle of Lugol's Stomach Saver wrong. It contains 15 mg elemental Iodine & 17.2 mg potassium Iodide per 12 drops. (with the potassium Iodide actually containing 13.1 mg of iodine). This is per 12 drops.
I realize that I may be over reacting a bit in this post, but I have asthma and small pets but yea.. so the past hour and a half have been pretty stressful for me.. I'll keep it as simple as possible:
I accidentally broke a light bulb that has mercury in it.
SO i was just sitting around with some netflix, when i decided my living room was too dim. I then went to grab a lamp, and decided to take one of the bathroom light bulbs. I unscrewed the lamps basic lightbulb and put it aside. I then begin to screw in the new lightbulb with the mercury in it. while the lamp was on i was screwing this bulb in and I mustve used to much force, because the thing cracks right in my hand.. It doesn't cut me, but shortly after i realise that it has mercury in it, and i recall somehwere along the way i learned to not touch mercury for whatever reason. The bulb didn't shatter anywhere to my knowledge; it seemed contained in the lamps "bowl" fixture thing, so no major cleanup was done. I do want to mention that the "break" was near my face, about 3 feat away, so I fear that I may have breathed it in. I started holding my breath maybe 30-40 seconds after realising what just happened. All I did after the break was dispose of the bulb, and I put my lamp on my porch; didn't bother cleaning it because I was too paranoid to do so. AFter getting the bulb and lamp out, I immediately grabbed my box fan and pointed it out the door. I used the fan to air it out for maybe 20 minutes before i decided "maybe some fresh air coming in the house will help desolve it or something" so I point the fan inward after that for a little while, then back to blowing outward. all the while my central ac/fan was on, so I was worried it might have spread. I then went to the other room and box fan aired out that one too. it's definitely been around 2 hours now and I have been constantly airing out all the rooms, mainly the living room where it happened.
-I broke a bulb with mercury in the living room. It was thankfully contained in the lamp's "bowl fixture", so no glass got anywhere but in the lamp. It was also a very small break, the bulb was basically 70% intact.
-The lamp was on and I was screwing around with the bulb for maybe 20-30 seconds before I stop and pursue cleaning", so I am worried that more mercury was vaporized and put into the air.
-I grab a box fan and air out the room for the next 20 minutes or so.
-I was worried my ac unit perhaps carried some of the mercury through to another room, so I went to air out my room for maybe 15 minutes as well through a window.
-Due to physically touching the break area and the bulb for roughly 30 seconds, I thought I should wash my hands, so I did multiple times and also took a shower shorly aftter
Currently, 2 hours after the break my fan is still out in the living room blowing outward.
Did I handle this situation properly, or was it nothing to worry about to begin with? I just want me and my ets to be safe and I gotta get some responses..
Hello, This is my first time here. My wife has been dealing with MCS for about 13 years now. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find carry-on luggage that will not effect her? She's had two carry-on but they are starting to get tore up and the same company now treat their luggage to weather proof it so now it gives my wife a reaction.
Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS), Multiple Chemical Intollerance, Toxic Injury, Chemical Injury Syndrome, Environmental Illness (EI), Sick Building Syndrome, Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance (IEI), Toxicant-Induced Loss of Tolerance (TILT)