You cannot get detox results from a cream you put on the outside. Your body HAS TO heal from the inside!
Each step is extremely important to get to your most healthy, youthful body possible.
Before detox, I had:
1. Pores that you could trip over, shrunk down to a less yucky size.
2. My pores were actually turning into vertical wrinkles too. I was losing collagen AND the ability to repair nightly from the pull of gravity.
3. But the biggest benefit to me is getting my dreaded frown lines under control.
(I have almost no pictures from my 30's because every picture had me frowning in them, so I'd erase them.
I always looked annoyed haha.)
The muscle above my eyebrow is in a constant contraction.
There are 3 major reasons that it is so much better now.
Firstly, a lack of nutrition makes your eyes more sensitive to light, especially blue eyes.
I'm so much healthier, so my eyes are less sensitive. But I still get redness from frowning occasionally.
Secondly, because I squint less, my muscles are more relaxed. The skin has the wrinkle less often. Less damage, means more time for complete repair.
Thirdly, I do facial exercise. The muscle between my eyebrows is thicker, so it pushes up the skin from underneath. Facial exercise also helps you be more aware of what muscles are tight or contracting when you aren't even thinking about it. It basically trains your face to look 'happy and awake'.
Overall, it's so much better!
1. You often see that older people look like they have smaller eyes than in their youth. It's because their lids drop.
My top lid is almost at my pupil. But after, it's about 1/2 way down my iris. Hence, bigger, more awake eyes.
2. The swelling above my top lid has gone down. This means my lymph is moving better, and my kidneys are removing excess water from my body.
I have always been on a low salt diet, yet my kidneys were over worked. If you have lots of swelling above and below your eyes, start having a bit of pity on your poor kidneys. They are struggling with too much salt, sugar, animal protein ect.
3. This is 1 year 8 months into my detox. My eyes are MUCH bluer now than back then. But, you can see that my whites are whiter here. This means ALL the water in my body was cleaner, with less debris (toxins).
4. The grey rays around my iris turned from a yellow-y grey, to a more neutral grey. This means my lymph was much cleaner.
I've only recently learned that these rays show that your body may be fighting infection. I've had them my whole life, but they used to look more white-ish or indigo.
It makes sense that they have always been there because I have had sinus infections my whole life, lack of good bacteria, and recovered from CF- all immunity related.
5. The vertical wrinkles and white dots under my eyes, by my nose, have diminished greatly. I've researched those white dots many times. People have always said it was clogged pores, from too many greasy creams. But I didn't change anything in my skin care routine. They just went away with detox :)
6. The skin around my eyes is thicker. The blue vein on the right, below my eyes, is much less visible. There is no way of increasing your skin thickness, unless you improve your overall health.
1. My favorite- my rosacea improvement! Unless you have had a red face your whole life, you just don't know how horrible it is personally. As a teenager, it was much redder AND I had acne!
I've had so many rosacea sufferers contact me, and my heart ACHES for them. My rosacea is hardly even red compared to other people.
Nothing changed in my skin care routine. This massive change comes from bringing down inflammation from the INSIDE. You do this by bringing down your positive charges (radiation, cooked foods, chemicals, tap water ect), and bringing up your negative charges (raw plants, earthing, ionized air, distilled water ect).
2. My broken capillaries have healed greatly. What's showing on the outside reflects the condition of all your organs. It's a BIG deal that I had broken capillaries all through my body. Your circulation weakens, and imagine your heart and brain! They need perfectly strong and tight capillaries.
3. My nasio-labial line improved. Lymph was accumulating below my eye (cubicle fold), all the way down to this line, looking like a puffy little hill. This improvement is largely due to my increase of plant minerals through diet and supplementing.
1. My chin (after) is now similar to my neck color in my 'before'. No more red face on a white neck :)
2. But also, the texture of my chin. It was looking like an orange peel.
3. The beginings of a 'Howdy Doody' puppet line is gone- the line from the corner of the mouth down to the chin. Many people think that this is due to skin sagging. But I was too young to be sagging here.
It was swelling. Get rid of all this lymph accumulation, and wa-la! A much younger looking face!