Thanks very much Mike, i will do the grave fast and will search how to cleanse my kidney. ... The ...
Thanks very much Mike, i will do the grave fast and will search how to cleanse my kidney.
The White foggy does not bother me much, but it would ve cool to clean it.
The dark Brown spots and darkening of my iris bothers me a lot. I want my light blue eyes back, they have got darker in the Last couple of years, and suddently got dark spots. My other eye have dark Brown spots as well
I've noticed my eyes are changing for a long time now.There's less grey. That grey is lymph.
1. The kidney/adrenal section has become less grey. This is significant because chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue go hand in hand. My personality type pushes really hard enjoying life, but we actually are living on adrenaline. Eventually, they fail. but it looks like they are recovering.
2. The whole back to thyroid section has become bluer.
3. I have very strong lungs. After all those infections of the sinuses, I only once had a cough. I have a big, blue section where lungs are.
4. I went to an iridologist when I was 20-ish. She told me I had one ovary that was not so healthy. See the long grey line on the ovary section.
5. What I also remember from that time was that I had a very dark navy ring around the pupil. On the chart, it says skin. But on other's, it includes lymph/circulation. That ring is no longer there. This meant that my skin was not functioning properly, namely by sweating. Living in a hot country for a time, and taking hot baths seems to have helped! But I still have cold hands/feet. Plus my temperature is low because of my weak thyroid.
6. Plus the whole grey cloud around my iris is backed up lymph. Poor lymph circulation also lead me to chronic fatigue/poor immunity.
7. I have a brown spot in the stomach area. Yup! I have a weak, finicky stomach.
8. Blue Eyes are the lymphatic type. We have an increased risk for problems with the digestive tract, lymphatic tissues, kidneys and adrenal gland imbalances.
9. My whites used to be very yellow/grey. But they are much whiter now. Darker eye whites mean the liver is struggling with toxins. So my liver is happier now!
I'm wondering if someone could take a look at my pics and maybe tell me where my weaknesses are. I'm thinking of ordering some herbs to help me with my cleansing. I'm doing a fruit diet which has helped me a lot so far but I know that I still have a looot of weaknesses in my body.
That was very interesting. Iím sure your comment will be of benefit to some who do not realize th...
That was very interesting. I'm sure your comment will be of benefit to some who do not realize that the eyes do show the change in our health. However, these are not my eyes, but that of a young lady that I found on youtube. So that is the reason there are no signs that an autoimmune problem may be detected here.
I have always thought that iridology was a wonderful way to keep track of one's health but found that many people just didn't believe that eye color could change...so it made them believe that iridology was nothing more than some kind of silly carnival trick.
It wasn't until I had the opportunity to have family members join me while a relative was very ill in the hospital, that I was able to point this out to them with visual proof. For the hospital was pumping huge amounts of oxygen, as well has saline solution into the patient to keep her alive.
And when she finally opened her eyes, there was a bright light above her, I pointed out to the rest of the family to take notice that her once green eyes, were now bright blue. They were amazed at the difference, for everyone in my family knew that this woman had very green eyes.
So I came to understand that before and after pictures were the way to go to get people interested in iridology. So thanks for adding to the thread, but I'm sorry for the misunderstanding of who this person was. That was why I changed youtube's title, but perhaps should have added a note of this fact. Glad to hear someone else enjoys iridology. :)
It depends upon where the blood vessels are and their shape/pattern. I read a book many years ago ...
It depends upon where the blood vessels are and their shape/pattern. I read a book many years ago which detailed all the patterns and what they meant. It was an excellent book, by far the best I have ever seen. Unfortunately it was long ago and I cannot remember the name of the book.
The coolest thing I was ever able to show someone when it comes to iridology, was when my Aunt was...
The coolest thing I was ever able to show someone when it comes to iridology, was when my Aunt was in the hospital due to a stroke. She was given 4 liters of oxygen and saline solution and I'm sure other drugs to save her life...but what was amazing was that I was able to show my sister her eye color change. Our Aunt always had green eyes that matched my sister's eyes. During her time in the hospital, her eyes turned blue like mine. My sister was shocked. Was it due to flushing her system with saline or all that oxygen trying to save her life?...perhaps both? Something to ponder.