I got mine from the SOTA people, too. I have no idea about your unit. Other than you have to keep ...
I got mine from the SOTA people, too. I have no idea about your unit. Other than you have to keep replacing that magnetic pulse thing, and with no handle/paddle, it'd be hard to reach your back and stuff.
If it works right, like mine, it is like magic for killing virus and bacteria. I've had several friends use mine not even for the recommended full 20 minutes and got rid of chronic strep and a ongoing sinus infection she just couldn't seem to shake.
Neither have had the problems occur again. My step-daughter had chronic strep for 5 years previously. The friend with the sinuses hasn't even had a cold since then going on 4 years now.
It's so simple to use, just run the pulsing area over the problem area for 20 minutes. But if it doesn't help, it's fungus (try olive leaf extract with hot beverage) or it's some sort of toxic buildup---which zapping or pulsing won't help at all.
I pulsed as much as I wanted, but eventually it got too hot to use, so that was my indicator of 'enough. *lol*