- day 40 completed YAHOO!
- Congratulations! I just began Day 2 and I’m walking around patting my...
- Good Going Cairns!!!! n/p
- Re: day 40 completed YAHOO!
- Hey Moon, ... I also got to colon cramps right before a BM while using...
- wow good going...I know what a great feeling it must be..I am on day 2...
- CAIRNS, Thank you soooooo much for sharing your journey with us. I hav...
- hay great job, i am trying to do one two. I am on day 3 and i want to...
- How is the Neera Detox version of the Master Cleanser
- I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND I WANT TO TRY MC CLEANSING!
- Blackstrap Molasses vs Grade B maple Syrup
- Will the MC cure my arthritis?
- HOW much water to drink when doing P&B -- 8 gal/day?????
- I became very ill
- How many ways can you make lemonade?
- The ultimate Cleanse???
- Hiya! ... ... Here is the link to the Ultimate Cleanse page: http://...
- Dear Wizard, ... this is so motivating for me to read your sucess. Tha...
- Salt Water Flush with B&P?
- Tracey, can you B&P when OFF the MC?
- Re: Salt Water Flush with B&P?
- AmyK or other women, question about baths...?
Add This Forum To Your Favorites!
The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book
The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs
AND all of the FAQ's.
In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones.
Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!
forum viewed 64,095 times
topics per page limited to: 10
average number of messages per page: 46
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Copyright 1999 - 2017 www.curezone.org