Hello ... I too have been sick with parasites for years, more than four years in my case and about...
I too have been sick with parasites for years, more than four years in my case and about six months ago I was at my wits end and completely miserable.
But after I found this forum and started educating myself and started taking RX Im finally getting better. I still have a long way to o but at least Im feeling better.
Like you, no one believed/believes me, including my family. That's a terribly lonely thing to have happen to you and I completely understand and can sympathize with that part. But at least know youre not alone. According to the CDC, hundreds of thousands of people suffer from parasite infestations that go undiagnosed and they dont even know what is causin teir health issues. I believe in the years to come medical researchers will discover many illnesses can be linked to parasites. There are studies that already have found some types of cancer are linked to parasites. (I fear that actually)
But, on the bright side, you aren't alone here and those of us who have suffered understand all too well the reality of what you are going thru. So, at least you can find some support and compassion here. I gave up talking to my family and anyone else because I decided that unless you've lived through something like this its hard to understand. Plus, its bad enough to be sick without feeling judged all the time. So, I worry about me and that's it as far as this problem is concerned.
I just saw your message. I really don’t remember. I’m sorry I can’t really help more. ... ... Thi...
I just saw your message. I really don't remember. I'm sorry I can't really help more.
This stuff gave me a mild boost in energy and constipation but it really did not do anything to solve the problem. Maybe you will have better luck. I got the Piper longum (Pippali) from ebay and Palasha Beeja (Butea Monosperma) from https://www.letsallbehealthy.com
Check photos on the liver flush forum. That’s what it sounds like to me. Gallstones or kidney ston...
Check photos on the Liver Flush Forum . That's what it sounds like to me. Gallstones or kidney stones or the stuff that comes out with a liver cleanse. Parasites (helminths) don't break open. They tend to be digested and the outer shell remains.
Don’t get upset listen to reason while your body is alive it’s made up of millions of living cells...
Don't get upset listen to reason while your body is alive it's made up of millions of living cells but when it dies it's still made up of millions of now dead cells if you take that dead body to be tested what would you find??? Dead cells..not been able to see one cell apart from another does not mean you cannot see the body those cells make up...one Candida cell cannot be seen by the naked eye but please explain to me why can't millions of Candida cells clumped together be visible much like your body or the organs in your body or even your blood for that matter.
Seems like my real problem is not the liver or kidney which probably are overloaded but tests show they are ok. The most probable problem is a leaky gut. My intestine seems to be damaged and leaky and that means that when ingesting Epsom Salts these can get much more easily into my blood stream and poison me. In this case liver can not filter them as fast as they get in.
That is the most reasonable explanation.
Long time ago I had to stop taking coffee because it had too strong effect on me and that would also back up my theory of a leaky gut letting anything pass to my blood stream.
Same with drugs, any time I had drug it was way too strong for me too handle. And recently same happened with alcohol.
I wanted to test the coffee yesterday just to see. I took probably less than half a cup divided into 2 takes. 1 in the morning and another one in the mid day.
The effect was impressive. I was awake until 3 in the morning and I felt like i was on hard drugs. The effect was difficult to handle and a bit more could have been a nightmare.
Leaky gut can be caused by parasites which makes sense in my case.
Updating my current status: I've tested positive for H.pylori coincidentally this happened right after almost finishing the parasites killing protocol.
Could it be that the infection was caused by the parasites dying? Anybody knows if this could be possible?
Hi HAnoniem! Thanks for your thoughts. ... I do not eat meat much at all. I find the taste of mea...
Hi HAnoniem! Thanks for your thoughts.
I do not eat meat much at all. I find the taste of meat highly repulsive.
I have always practiced mindful chewing. No big bites, no distractions, just me and my food. I find I enjoy it much more that way.
I live on a farm so sunshine and exercise are not a problem. I also am in bed before 10 every night as I like a good routine. I admit I do sometimes space out my meals too much, but I try not to do that. I don't get very hungry, never have, and I've always struggled with big meals.
I don't have pictures of my stool, but I go at least once every day. It's not constipation or diarrhoea really, it's just a feeling of needing to strain a fair bit. Recently after taking magnesium citrate, I've noticed a lot of white strings in my stool and even passed a liver fluke. I will be doing a cautionary parasite cleanse and see if my symptoms improve.
Is EH so common that it shows up in all of Dr cahills tests? once you eliminate it how do u prevent it from returning? i used to eat sushi years ago but have stopped and now wont touch even raw vegetables or fruits. i cook my romaine lettuce (which is quite good actually) and if i do have fruit i wash thoroughly and soak in boiling water for a bit.