Hi Gals, ... I would like to follow this thread and ask questions, and contribute what I can. ... ...
I would like to follow this thread and ask questions, and contribute what I can.
I was exposed to 4 molds in 2-2015 for several months , I had to move out ASAP I got very sick and I am still sick with ups & downs
I saw the black mold on window sill first, reported to manager they came cleaned up with mold paint , I did a home depot test $7 on the HVAC air ducts and it showed black/white/pink/green molds
my doctor wont do anything, no tests no treatemnts
my skin feels on fire /bug crawling/ severe itching
I feel as I am dying no strenght / energy /I am walking into everything / confusion/ I am lost in a desperate search for any kind of help to regain brain function, thank you